WordPress Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here is the list of WordPress FAQs, If you are looking for any problem answer that is related to WordPress, this website might be helpful for you. You will find WordPress’s most frequently asked questions(FAQs) here.
Billions of websites are running on the world wide web. Whenever we search for a single thing on any search engine, it gives us a lot of websites related to that search. If we open those relevant websites from the top try to find the search content on those websites. If we do not find we go top to down and so on.
In these websites, most are WordPress websites. We can check through the view source code(Ctrl+U) in Google chrome and search for the WordPress keyword. Out of every 10 websites, 4-5 will be WordPress websites.
Because WordPress is a very popular CMS for any kind of website, especially for blog websites.
But If we use WordPress for our websites we also face many problems as well. Not because WordPress is not good for our websites. We face these problems when we don’t know how to use WordPress CMS. Because If you are new and don’t know how to design and develop websites then WordPress helps you. But still, at least you should have knowledge of how to use WordPress then only WordPress will help you?
To help every new and old user we created this website for WordPress FAQs. Because anyone can face any problem at any time. And when we google it shows many results and check every single result for our problem and most of articles and website does not help you and just wastes your time.
Here you will find all the WordPress most frequently asked questions(FAQs) on a single page. You just need to choose which is your problem and the respective solutions that’s it.
But, In case you don’t find your problem listed there, You can send your query using the contact us form and we will give you a solution ASAP. You can also visit our Blog Section for full articles on WordPress FAQs.
WordPress Frequently Asked Questions
If your post is published as public, and still people are not able to comment on the post. Then you have to some WordPress settings for it. And if it is necessary then you have to make some changes as well.
Here are steps to be followed:
- First, go to your WordPress dashboard, and on the left side panel finds out the settings option.
- Right-click on it, it will give you many suboptions. Then select the "Discussion" suboption from the list.
- Once you open the "Discussion" options page find "Default post settings" TAB.
- Under this tab check option " Allow people to submit comments on new posts" is checked.
- If it is not checked then check it.
- Here you go! Now just scroll down and save the settings.
You easily anyone can comment on your post. There is no login or registration required anymore. For more articles subscribe to our newsletter and keep visiting our below-given page.
WordPress theme is an essential thing that we use in WordPress website development. So whenever we use any WordPress theme, they have their documentation. These documentations tell us how we can customize that them and from where?
Whether you are using a free or paid theme, you will have documentation for it. So go through that documentation and check from where you can customize particular things and how?
You can visit the below-given link for more questions and answers. If you have any questions, please let us know. We will provide you answer.
Facing issues during uninstallation of WordPress theme and plugin? Here is the solution, but the solution depends on the error, what error you are getting during uninstallation. Sometimes it happens you are not able to uninstall WordPress themes and Plugins. Mostly it happens, Because of improper installation.
You need to follow below steps:
- Go to file manager on your website CPanel.
- Go to the public_html directory and then open the wp-content directory.
- Choose your respective folder for theme and plugin and delete that particular plugin folder from here.
- Now go to the WordPress dashboard and refresh it, Check that particular plugin. It won't be there.
You can visit the below given for more questions and answers on WordPress, Hosting, Domain, and SEO. You can send your query for answers to us using the contact us form.
Can I delete template plugin after using its template on my site on Wordpress will the template go away?
Yes, You can delete the template plugin after using it on your website. But it won't work for your website anymore once you delete it. Your template plugin must be there for your website. This is the same as if you connect your mobile charger to your phone, it will charge your phone until it does not disconnect from your phone.
Once it disconnects from your phone, it does not charge your phone. The same is here template plugin's templates will remain effective on your website as long as the plugin remains installed.
If you liked the provided information, You can visit the given below link for more questions and answers.
WordPress theme installation process is easy. But if you do not know how to install the theme in WordPress, here are the steps.
Steps to install a theme in WordPress:
- Open the WordPress dashboard and select "Appearance" from the left side panel.
- Once you select it, there will be a "Theme" option select theme option.
- Next click on the "Add New" button, which will be at the top side of that theme page.
- It will show you the all themes list there. You can search as well using the search option on the same page.
- Hover the mouse on the theme, which you want to install, and then click on the "Install" button.
- After installing to apply it to your theme, you need to activate it. Next click on the "Activate" button.
Now your theme is activated, and you can check it by refreshing your website. Is it working or not?
For more questions and answers, you can check below Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) page.
If you want to allow everyone to write and publish their posts on your website? Then you can do this easily in WordPress. You only need to authorize your subscribers as a Contributor. So they can contribute their article to your website.
In order to do that you have to follow some steps which are given below.
- Open the WordPress dashboard and select the "Settings" option from the left side panel.
- After that click on the "General" under the settings.
- On the general settings page check "Membership" is marked as "Anyone can register".
- In the next step, you need to select "New User Default Role" as "Contributor".
- Now save this setting from the bottom save button.
- After that provide the submit article button on your website and pass the WordPress login URL.
- Whenever any user will submit an article he/she will log in there if registered and can submit the post like admin, but will not have full access to the WordPress dashboard.
However, there are several ways to enable guest posting on a website. There are several plugins that give the flexibility to provide login and registration forms on the website. Using those forms a contributor easily can contribute their articles.
For more questions and answers, you can check below Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) page.
If you are good at blog writing, it is easy for you to earn a good amount. There are many people, who are making a good amount from blog writing. You only need to choose a good topic that is most searched on any search engine or Google. Write a blog on that and do SEO of it.
There are a few steps that you need to follow to earn a good amount in less time.
- Create a blog website
- Choose a niche on that you want to write a blog for example-Health, Finance, Study Material, and many more.
- Write an article on your chosen niche and do the proper SEO.
- Blog content should be user engaging.
- Write more articles on different-different topics under the same niche.
- Once you start getting huge traffic on your website you can connect it to Google AdSense.
- Google AdSense will run ads on your blog and will give you money.
This is how you can make money from blog writing? You can check out the below-given link for more questions and answers.
To remove plagiarism from WordPress blogs, you have to open each blog individually. Open each blog copy the content of the blog post and got to the below URL:
Plagiarism Checker: https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
Enter your content there in the box(Free limit 1000 Words) and hit the "Check Plagiarism" button. Before that, you have to mark the "I am not a robot" checkbox button first of captcha.
After processing, it will show you what content is plagiarised? Remove and replace plagiarised content with original content and paste there into the blog post and update the post.
The process is a little bit time-consuming for all the blog posts if you have multiple posts already on your website with plagiarised content. But this is the only effective way to removing plagiarised content from a website.
You can check our below given link for more questions and answers regarding WordPress, Domain, Hosting, SEO, Digital Marketing, and many more.
No, As of now, there is no WordPress plugin for such work. There might be but not much popular hence not reached to the larger audience. Or it could be in the development phase. However, there are many best banner WordPress plugins available in the market. You can try them because their paid version gives a lot of functionality.
Here are the few best free and paid banner WordPress tools.
- Banner Management for WooCommerce – Helps in slider banners.
- Bulletin – Helps in promos, announcements, CTAs, etc.
- Simple Banner – Good for simple announcements.
- Ad Inserter – Helps in inserting banner ads on your site.
- Custom Banners – Good for monetization banners.
- CookieYes – For displaying a cookie consent banner to comply with privacy laws.
You can try any one of the listed above plugins and see if it completes your need. For more questions and answers please do check out the below link.
If you do not have prior knowledge of website design and development and want to create an e-commerce website. There are many CMS available in the market, you can use them. But if you want to choose one of them, I would suggest you Shopify on basis of my personal experience.
It is the best E-Commerce website design and development CMS. It is very flexible and provides lots of functionality that is very easy to understand. You can go for it as fresher.
If you have some knowledge you can go for WordPress and Wix as well. For more questions and answers you can visit the FAQs section.
If you logged in to your WordPress account on mobile, You will be accessing the same content that you access on your computer using the same WordPress account. So, if we are accessing the same content or the same thing at both places, then if we make a change at any place, it will reflect at both places.
Hence this is very simple and obvious, If we delete something from mobile using the same WordPress account then it will be deleted from everywhere, Wherever we have logged in to the same account.
Eventually, you will not be able to access your website, If you delete it from your mobile using your WordPress account.
For more questions and answers you can visit the FAQs section.